Meeting Notes 2010-06-15
|<< Meeting Notes 2010-06-01||2010 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2010-07-06 >>|
- TOOL guy
Come to Order - 8:35pm
- Corporate Sponsorship (Sacha)
- We've received a proposal from an interested corporate sponsor - come discuss your opinions on how much we should be willing to give up in exchange for cold hard cash...
- Will offer us a sponsorship or similar, will hear more soon.
- Our Space (Sacha)
- Results of Saturday cleanup
- Membership payments (Ishmael)
- Everyone switch to PAYPAL
- Maker Faire Detroit
- Must submit proposal for a table TODAY!
- John Stoner to submit tonight
- July 31st - August 1st
- A good time was had by all and all learned a thing or two.
- Michael Una of unatronics.com for the next Guided Tour June 22nd (Tim)
- Creative Reuse Workshop 7-9pm Thursday June 17th
- Guided Tour Friday June 18th DIYLILCNC - A low-cost, open-source desktop CNC mill - http://www.diylilcnc.org
- Hackathon: Come on Feel the Noise. June 19th.
- Brick world - Lego conference June 19th-20th in Wheeling
- Lockpicking Wednesday
- Haskel class next Thursday
- 5th Tuesday - Potluck