Meeting Notes 2010-07-13
|<< Meeting Notes 2010-07-06||2010 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2010-07-20 >>|
Come to Order - 8:03pm
- QUARUM achieved
- PR budget - $400 investment before Makerfaire Detroit
I propose that we use up to $400 of our general funds for PR purposes (shirts, buttons, banner, stickers, temp tatoos). First come first serve to reimburse people buying the supplies between now and Makerfaire.
- YEA: 7(proxy)+9 =15
- NAY: 0
- Our first power tool accident (Sacha)
- Table saw is out of commission
- Maker Faire Detroit
- Talk to John Stoner to sign up for slots to man the booth at Makerfaire and to organize transportation of people and materials to the faire.
- Reminder: Meetings changed!
- Every Tuesday
- 300SofF will still be second Tuesdays after general meeting
- 5th Tuesdays will still be Potluck
- PPPRS (Jim)
- DieHard battery sponsorship
- July 17th HACKATHON: Come on feel the noise
- Pitchfork Volunteers: Reminder, Pitchfork is this weekend
- Wednesday July 21st: Lockpicking @7pm
- Thursday July 22nd: Haskell class @8pm
- July 24th HACKATHON: Quiet Riot