Meeting Notes 2010-08-24
|<< Meeting Notes 2010-08-17||2010 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2010-09-07 >>|
- VIMBY challenge update
Due tomorrow at midnight! Lots of activity
- BarCamp recap (Tim)
- I-Fi update
Tamale guy's a dead end, new plan: bike messengers.
- Theme for potluck on the 31st
Capitalist Pig Roast & Ice Cream Socialist. Talk to Anne.
- Open Source Science Meet-up (Sacha)
Sacha's new group. At PS1 Sunday, Sept. 12th.
- Rebranding / Reformulating the Hackathon
Hackathon is dead. Long live the Hackathon!
- NEXT TUESDAY: POTLUCK!
- Wednesday Aug 25th: Mitch Altman and Jimmy are coming to teach a soldering class
- Thursday Aug 26th: Haskell class with Robert Lee
- Weekend of Aug 28th: Hackathon Quiet Riot
- Friday Sept 3rd: Travis Goodspeed GoodFET JTAG board assembly (SMT soldering) & reverse engineering using GoodFET firmware workshop - *tentative* - I want to determine interest. Travis is in Chicago Aug-31 through Sept-4. Cost TDB, based on BOM [firstname.lastname@example.org]