Meeting Notes 2011-02-08
|<< Meeting Notes 2011-02-01||2011 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2011-02-15 >>|
Meeting started at 8:02
New People David (photographer, interested in arduinos and geeky friends) Leroy (journalist, commodity trader, 3d graphic design, interested in hacking the kinect and arduinos)
- Element 14 proposal open to consideration.
- 501(c)3 were signed and sent Friday.
- Lease has been signed moving can begin now. Annex room will be prorated until cleared.
- Thing-a-day this month. Make a thing a day and post it to the board.
- We will have a "table" at THOTCON and most likely work the hardware hacking.
Lockpicking, arduinos, rfid readers.
- 300 Seconds of Fame after the meeting
- Circuit hacking. Wednesday, February 9th @ 7:00pm
- Haskell class and CHUG (Chicago Haskell User Group)with Robert Lee. Thursday, February 10th @ 8:00 pm
- Knitting with Gretchen. Monday, February 14th @ 7:00pm
- Make and Use an Arduino. Saturday, February 12, 2011 at 4:00 PM
- Lockpicking. Wednesday, February 16th @ 8:00pm
- Flourish, April 1th-3rd Looking for open source workshops
Meeting Adjourned at 8:28