Meeting Notes 2011-02-15
|<< Meeting Notes 2011-02-08||2011 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2011-02-22 >>|
Meeting started at 8:02
New People: Dan, heard about us through Tomer. Wants to do large, messy, and loud projects impossible in an apartment. Justin, ran across the space at Meetup. Interested in solar projects, needs a place to do work away from wife.
- Expansion announcement (new lease!)
- Element 14 2 proposals. One is for reviewing hardware and the other is for projects that have monthly themes.
- 501(c)3! Brought to you by The School Factory and hackers like you.
- THOTCON we need projects!
- Instructables lazer cutter challenge (on hold)
- Financial Transparency. Our financials will be posted and available for viewing. Member totals, expenses, income, YTD and projections.
- Locking the front door. Do lock up and turn off lights and heaters when you are the last out.
- Lockpicking. Wednesday, February 16th @ 8:00pm
- Knitting with Gretchen. Monday, February 21st @ 7:00pm
- Circuit hacking. Wednesday, February 23rd @ 7:00pm
- Flourish, April 1st-3rd Looking for open source workshops not sessions.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:16