Meeting Notes 2011-02-22
|<< Meeting Notes 2011-02-15||2011 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2011-03-01 >>|
Meeting started at 8:00pm New People: * Kyle loves hardware hacking. Does leds, card readers, and art.
- Kat, Arist, works in media on a robotic art show in indiana in june
- Maureen web programmer wants to learn coding
- Adam, home brewer and arduino fan.
- THOTCON we need projects! We will be doing hardware hacking.
- Financial Transparency. Our financials will be posted and available via google docs for viewing. Member totals, expenses, income, YTD and projections.
- Vote on Tims or Ishmaels proposals.
Tims : The board of directors is empowered to spend money from the general fund for any items necessary to maintain the day to day operation of the hackerspace, or to reimburse members for their purchases of these items. Reimbursements will be considered upon delivery of the items purchased and the receipt. The decision to spend or reimburse under this amendment must be unanimous. Each expense or reimbursement under this amendment must be reported to the general membership at the next regular meeting and sent to the members via email.
Ishmaels: Counter-propose to renew "Its all fun and games until someone loses an eye" and increase the budget to $500 and increase the scope to include general needs: Trash bags, stickers, flyers, t-shirts, safety equipment, repairs for tools, light bulbs, culinary bribes to get people to clean, printer paper and toner
- Interim PR Director
- Quorum was not met, Vote proposals are tabled until net week.
- Final wording of the tabled spending bylaw change will contain wording of Tims with a cap of $1000 a year.
- Circuit hacking. Wednesday, February 23rd @ 7:00pm
- Knitting with Gretchen. Monday, February 28th @ 7:00pm
- Lockpicking. Wednesday, March 1st @ 8:00pm
- Flourish, April 1st-3rd Looking for open source workshops not sessions.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:28pm