Meeting Notes 2011-03-08
|<< Meeting Notes 2011-03-01||2011 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2011-03-15 >>|
Meeting started at 8:01
- New People: Bill, student, electrical engineering and computer science. Likes robotics and electronics and building stuff.
- Jonathan coffee roaster, owns Harbinger Coffee. Wants to build a mobile coffee extractor.
- Rob works for a Facebook game studio, a programmer, interested in robots. Wants to do some DIY biotech stuff.
- Chris works with Sam. Just wants to check out the space
- Gordan from Canada and wants to check out the space. Here for drupal conference
- Workshop build out. Its cool, things need to migrate.
- Element 14 projects and reviews. Alternative/ renewable energy projects. Fluke testing.
- Instructables and pro memberships. 5 left.
- 2011 PPPRS. Kansas city is holding a race. Milwaukee an April preseason race. Finals in Detroit. 36 volts not 24.
- Soap Making class March 17th @ 5:30pm Only 4 slots available.
- Quorum rule changes. Inactive members (qualifiers TBD) no long count towards quorum and/or opt out. Discuss further on the mailing list.
- Esperanto presentation April 27th
- Global hackerspace challenge. Educational application in the class room. 2 month build time $900 budget. Application due Friday.
- 300 Seconds of fame Following the meeting.
- 300 seconds of fame. Tuesday, March 8th after the General Meeting.
- Circuit hacking. Wednesday, March 9th @ 7:00pm
- Haskel Class with Robert Lee. March 10th @ 8:00pm
- Knitting with Gretchen. Monday, March 14th @ 7:00pm
- Lockpicking with Robert Lee. March 16th @ 8:00pm
- Soap Making. March 17th @ 5:30pm
- Flourish, April 1st-3rd full schedule on the web.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:27pm