Meeting Notes 2011-04-19
|<< Meeting Notes 2011-04-12||2011 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2011-04-26 >>|
Meeting started at 8:00pm
- Board Introductions
- New People: Jessica she is a software developer but is interest in robotics. Happy to have a space to work on stuff.
- Sandip interested in macrotronics finds the space cool.
- Eric likes to build and fix stuff.
- Tony wants to learn the cool stuff we do. Does IT for a living.
- PS:One 2nd anniversary party report. Games we cool, at least 2 dozen attendees. Close to $300 was raised.
- Electric Ave\Craft Corner move. Electric Ave is halfway moved in. Drawers need to be relocated.
- Financial/membership report member count is 70 Members 29 Starving 41 Full.
- Space cleanliness
- ScribbleJ on RepRap super-massive-omg-build-party-thing-stuff. June 18th rep-rap build-a-thon.
- This sat. rep rap build and OLPC meetup.
- Proposal: Grant funds to renew insurance for PS1's operating space. Vote Next Meeting. $914
- No Lockpicking April 20th or Circuit Hacking April 27th.
- Knitting meet-up and Origami class. Monday, April 25th @ 7:00pm
- Esperanto presentation Wednesday, April 27th
- Haskell Class with Robert Lee. Thursday April 28th @ 8:00pm
- Fab Lab Tour May 7th @ 1:00pm
- BarCamp July 9th.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:37pm