Meeting Notes 2011-05-10
|<< Meeting Notes 2011-05-03||2011 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2011-05-17 >>|
Meeting started at 8:00pm
- Board Introductions
- New People: Thomas heard good things about the space, does user experience wants to learn more software, does ceramics wants to colaborate with artists.
- Lynn wants to do video art and lots of things
- John does CAD and prototyping wants to learn programming.
- David heard about a fun place and wants to learn digital and analog things. Works at the Art Institute.
- Financial/membership report member count is 75 Members 30 Starving 45 Full.
- Global Hackerspace Challenge !!!!!11111WOOTSICLES!!111 - Avner
- Vote Proposal Discussion on "Area Managers"
- Microchip call in meeting Next Wednesday @ 8am
- 300 Seconds of fame following the meeting
- Will needs help with Makers vs. Zombies
- Fab Lab recap
- Circuit Hacking Wednesday, May 11th @ 7:00pm
- Haskell Programming with Robert Lee Thursday, May 12th @ 8:00pm
- PS1 Movie Night May 14th @ 7:00pm Tron Riff Trax then Tron: Legacy
- Knitting meet-up and Origami class. Monday, May 16th @ 7:00pm
- ESXi Bare metal thingamajig. Tueday May 17th after the meeting
- Lock Picking Wednesday, May 18th @ 7:00pm
- June 18th Rep-Rap-a-thon 9am
- Maker Faire Kansas City June 24-26th
- BarCamp July 9th.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:28pm