Meeting Notes 2011-05-31
|<< Meeting Notes 2011-05-24||2011 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2011-06-07 >>|
Meeting started at 8:00pm
- Board Introductions
- New People: Brian studied computer science at U of I, does arduino stuff.
- Financial/membership report member count is 82 Members 32 Starving 50 Full.
- Meeting with landlord, cooling approval
- PR Director Vote.
- Cooling Vote
- Pot luck to follow meeting.
- Maker Faire Detroit. Who is going? Deadline Tomorrow.
- Maker Faire Indy too? Sept 16th and 17th
- Possible TShirt Hack-a-thon some time in the future. Maybe combine with screen printing and/or painting class.
- Lock Picking Wednesday, June 1st @ 7:00pm
- PS1 Movie Night Saturday, June 4th @ 7:00pm
- Knitting meet-up and Origami class. Monday, June 6th @ 7:00pm
- Circuit Hacking Wednesday, June 8th @ 7:00pm
- Haskell Programming with Robert Lee Thursday, June 9th @ 8:00pm
- Python class SQL alchemy Satruday, June 11th @ 7:00pm
- June 18th Rep-Rap-a-thon @ 9:00am
- Maker Faire Kansas City June 25th - 26th
- Learnapalooza June 25th - 26th
- BarCamp July 9th.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:21pm