Meeting Notes 2011-06-21
|<< Meeting Notes 2011-06-14||2011 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2011-06-28 >>|
Meeting started at 8:02
- Board Introductions
- New People: Ken, George, Rick, Robin (Lindsay's Mom)
- Financial/membership report member count is 85 Members 35 Starving 50 Full.
- Rep Rap Recap - Anyone who was there
- Good reviews from present attendees.
- Georgia hackerspace visiting Friday morning, Who can volunteer?
- Learnapalooza this weekend - need volunteers to help for set up
- BarCamp in 3 weeks - Tim
- Power Wheels race this weekend, wish them luck
- 2 vehicles repping PS:One
- 18 Registered vehicles this season
- cool number station music performance - Geoffrey
- Jim & Jordan will be presenting at DePaul about Electromagnate
- humanoid robot invite from FabLab at MSI - Dan M?
- Inventables wants an R&D lab on every desktop: sign up!
- Props from Nathan
- Hackerspace Survey
- Rhys will be proposing a separate internet connection hooked up that would add redundancy to landlord and our internet connection.
- Geoffrey will be out of town for a few weeks
- Electrolitic rust removal Tuesday, June 21st after the meeting.
- Circuit Hacking Wednesday, June 22nd @ 7:00pm
- Haskell Programming CANCELLED this Thursday, June 23rd @ 8:00pm
- Maker Faire Kansas City June 25th - 26th
- Learnapalooza June 25th - 26th
- T-shirt hacking class June 26th @ noon
- Origami class. Monday, June 27th @ 7:00pm
- Lock Picking Wednesday, July 6th @ 7:00pm
- BarCamp July 9th - 10th
Meeting Adjourned at 8:30