Meeting Notes 2011-08-30
|<< Meeting Notes 2011-08-23||2011 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2011-09-06 >>|
Meeting started at 8:03 pm
- Board Introductions
- New People: Brian just joined yesterday wants to use the workshop, like to make furniture.
- Jan - looking for a place to dabble in electronics and music projects.
- Mark - teaches at Northwestern thinks the place is a great field trip.
- Tom interested in wood working and electronics, thinks the place is great for that
- Robert, from the south burbs wants to check out the place, built a vacu-forming machine from a kit for a few hundred bucks.
- Bill met a couple members and interested in the space wants to work on electronics and building guitar controlling rig.
- Steve interested in Arduinos and LED and sensors.
- Terry system engineer two sons Samuel and Robert loves to make stuff
- Phil wanted to visit the place from Philly.
- Donations to the area hosts - Tim
- Nothing to report from the landlord.
- Part time staffer to free up the board.
- Potluck was forgotten
- Rhys has a bounty for a sign
- Sacha shows off his printed plastic.
- Steve tells about a party the incubator is throwing and will have more info on a Maker Faire after the 15th
- Movie Night Saturday, September 3rd @ 7:00pm
- Lock Picking Wednesday, September 7th @ 8:00pm
- Haskell Programming Thursday, September 8th @ 8:00pm
- PPPRS Summit and BBQ September 10th
- Automation Station: One Wednesday, September 14th @ 7:00pm
- Ignite is coming up soon (October?)
- Put your garbage away now and stack your chairs.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:33pm