Meeting Notes 2011-11-29
|<< Meeting Notes 2011-11-22||2011 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2011-12-06 >>|
Meeting started at 8:07pm
- Board Introductions
- New People: Jason from all over interested in laser cutting, is a member of Tech Shop SF did the open source Lego thing.
- Colin wants to get into wood working, made an mini expresso maker.
- Jay is a techie playing with electronics, is getting some stuff off the ground.
- Ben just moved from boston frequents hackerspaces, involved with civic media and jail house blogging
- Sam hacker from paris, working with brain computer interface, music and all sorts of fancy things.
- Alan does mainframe development finished an android app.
- Shop electricity is half done - Tim No updates
- Dabble ukelele class December 7th
- Freescale competition - If we come up with a cool project they will pay for its components
- 2012 Board Eligibility - Annual Meeting Jan. 17 be part of the change/decision/whatever.
- Pot Luck that shit!
- Will will be hosting a Holiday origami class. Ornament making paper crafts and that sort of thing.
- Circuit Hacking Wednesday, November 30th @8pm Hands-on EEG: brain waves in action!
- LAN party this weekend!
- 300 seconds of fame December 13th
- DIY CNC Night Wednesday, December 14th @ 7:00pm
- Haskell Programming on hold till next year
- Lock Picking Wednesday, on hold till next year
- Put your garbage away now and stack your chairs
- Happy Holidays everyone.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:20pm