Meeting Notes 2012-01-17
|<< Meeting Notes 2012-01-10||2012 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2012-01-24 >>|
Meeting started at 8:02 pm
- Board Introductions Membership total starving full.
- New People: Tommy loves RGB lights, sounds, and arduino.
- Gene is new to the DIY movement. Does R programming. Loves open source.
- Jacob came with Tommy, has hacked game systems before and wants to expand.
- Joe does Python and building a rep rap.
- John saw us on hackerspace.com wanted to check us out. Does embedded software for micro-controllers.
- Greg visited last summer and is here to stay. Builds robots and weather balloon.
- Stina is an artist and wants to get messy
- Michelle is a metalsmith
- We have a new CNC machine we need 400-500 dollars in materials.
- Contact microphone class was good. Many new people showed up.
- Lindsay proposes two classes, Intro to hand sewing (including e-textiles), and How to dress like a man.
- Avner proposes a group rate for classes for the brew and grow around the corner. For brewing only. Info on the members list.
- Sacha talked about space history and future.
- Jim dropped out of the race and endorses Patrick.
- President Winner Tim Saylor
Tim Saylor 22 Yea 2 Present
- Vice President Winner Patrick Callahan
Shawn Blaszak 5 Jim Burke 1 Patrick Callahan 16
- Secretary Winner Shawn Blaszak
Shawn 21 2 present Patrick 1
- Treasurer Winner Ishmael Rufus
Ishmael Rufus 22 2 Present
- CTO Winner Eric Stein
- PR Director Winner Zlatan Klebic'
Drew Fustini 5 Zlatan Klebic 17 2 Present
- Directors at Large Winners Steve Finkelman and Dan Meyer
Steve Finkelman 21 Drew Fustini 3 Zlatan Klebic 0 Dan Meyer 21 Eric Stein 0 2 Present
- Python Study Group Thursday, January 19th @ 7pm
- Circuit Hacking Wednesday, January 25th @ 7pm
- Haskell Programming Thursday, January 26th @ 8pm
- Clean Up Day January 28th
- POTLUCK! Tuesday, January 31st after the general meeting
- Lock Picking Wednesday, February 1st 7pm
- DIY CNC Night Wednesday, February 8th @ 7:00pm
- Lecture on Stories from the Trenches of Entrepreneurship ship Feb 15th
- Put your garbage away now and stack your chairs
- Vote Quimby!
Meeting Adjourned at 8:39 pm