Meeting Notes 2012-01-24
|<< Meeting Notes 2012-01-17||2012 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2012-01-31 >>|
Meeting started at 8:10 pm
- Update on funding for Jordan's new lilCNC machine.
- Update on Lindsay's proposed "Intro to hand sewing (including e-textiles)", and "How to dress like a man" classes.
- Update on Avner's proposed a group rate for classes in brewing at the "Brew and Grow" around the corner.
- Update on the space hunt: negotiations with the space down the street and contacting the owner of the present building.
- Does PS1 have a snow shovel available? A few times lately I've meant to shovel the walk a little to make the door better accessible, but there is nothing. If not, I'd like to buy one. -Eric
- Circuit Hacking Wednesday, January 25th @ 7pm
- Haskell Programming Thursday, January 26th @ 8pm
- clean Up Day January 28th
- POTLUCK! Tuesday, January 31st after the general meeting
- Lock Picking Wednesday, February 1st 7pm
- DIY CNC Night Wednesday, February 8th @ 7:00pm
- Lecture on Stories from the Trenches of Entrepreneurship ship Feb 15th
- Open Science meetup, every two weeks.
- valentines day origami class with Will, February 4th @ 4-6pm
- Put your garbage away now and stack your chairs
Meeting Adjourned at 8:35 pm