Meeting Notes 2012-08-14
|<< Meeting Notes 2012-08-07||2012 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2012-08-21 >>|
Meeting Begin: 08:12 pm
- Magistratus Extraordinarious summary spend report?
- Electricity is expensive (how expensive?) please remember to turn off lights & AC when not in use.
- SawStop is here!
- Tim Introduced the board
- Tim had the new people introduce themselves
- Tim doesn't have any buildout expenses to report as no-one has handed in any reciepts yet.
- The SawStop table saw has come in and needs to be put together
- We just paid our first electric bill and it was a little higher than expected. Please don't leave lights or AC on.
- There is a leak in the roof near the workshop AC. Tim will speak with the landlord about it.
- Tonight is 300 seconds of fame.
- Wed. 7pm, Knit Lab with Shelly Lewis
- Thurs. 7pm, Python Office Hours with Tim Saylor
- We now need a new area host for graphic arts and textiles. Nominate yourself if you are interested and feel you have skills in those areas.
- There is now a giant chalk board up the side of the main stairs (thanks to Mallory) and there is a large mural in the back stairwell (thanks to Shellie)
- New member Jeff has now brought in a large amount of new machine equipment
- Power Wheels is going to the New York Maker Faire
- TOOOL will be holding a "Locktoberfest" either the second or third Saturday of October involving beer, food, and lockpicking
- Beer Church is going to start brewing at the space.
- Anthony has researched building a small clean-room in the space for Open Science and is looking to plan the location for the walls.
Meeting End: 08:45 pm