Meeting Notes 2012-10-20
|<< Meeting Notes 2012-10-16||2012 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2012-10-30 >>|
Meeting Begin: 08:20 pm
Introduce the present board and area hosts
- There be a 5th Tuesday potluck on October 30th after the meeting. Please plan to bring a dish.
- Election of a new Treasurer next week. Nominations are open. Currently nominated: Steve Farkas.
- Reimbursement of no more than $1400.00 to Jeremy for the new TIG welder.
Tours for Visitors
- Colin will give the official tour after the meeting
Ask not what your hackerspace can do for you, ask what you can do for your hackerspace!
- Thanks to Eric Stein for getting the gas reactivated so we don't all freeze.
- Tim had the new people introduce themselves
- Next Tuesday is pot-luck, bring food to the meeting.
- Next Tuesday, there will be an official full-membership vote to elect an interim Treasurer. Steve Farkas was nominated.
- Next Tuesday, there will be a vote to reimburse Jeremy not more than $1400.00 for the new TIG welder.
- Tim announced the upcoming calendar events
- Eric got the gas working at the space.
- We had a situation where someone left the back door open so Tim an Josh have installed a light on the front door that blinks to warn you that the back door is open.
- Steve mentioned that Tony is willing to sell us 4'x8' acrylic sheets at his cost.
Meeting End: 08:30 pm