Meeting Notes 2013-06-04
|<< Meeting Notes 2013-05-28||2013 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2013-06-11 >>|
Meeting Begin: 08:15
- Brief overview of what PS1 is (<1min).
- Introduce the present board and area hosts.
- New members/visitors introduce themselves
- James prevented the meeting from starting on time.
- Announce events from the calendar.
- Anyone have an event or thing to announce? Now's the time, 1 minute max each.
- We'll be having a work day with a licensed electrician directing us on how to fix the electrical wiring and code issues we have soon. If you're interested, email president@. That's happening soon we hope. We have some volunteers recorded already.
- Kitchen work day is June 8. Come help build walls.
- May be second work day on June 9. Keep an eye out on the list.
- Reminder: You should put your certifications on the wiki.
- Who wants to help Eric clean up the lounge after this? Cool, that electrical situation isn't quite ok.
- Who wants to help Eric make our bar have RFID enabled security so the kiddies don't drink it? Ideas welcome. Talk to Eric or Ryan Pierce.
- Bryanna is gonna be talking about kitchen area host.
- Applications currently accepted for next two weeks. Email vicePresident@ for details.
- Math office hours on June 9 at 5pm.
Tours for Visitors
- Bry will give official tour (make sure liability forms have been signed and that emergency contact info is filled out)
- Noted by a member that Eric has awesome facial hair.
- We have the opportunity to get a bigger, better 2d large format printer for free.
Meeting End: 08:42