Meeting Notes 2013-07-23
|<< Meeting Notes 2013-07-16||2013 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2013-07-30 >>|
Meeting Begin: 08:10
- Brief overview of what PS1 is (<1min).
- Introduce the present board and area hosts.
- New members/visitors introduce themselves.
- Announce events from the calendar.
- Anyone have an event or thing to announce? Now's the time, 1 minute max each.
Tours for Visitors
- Adam will give official tour (make sure liability forms have been signed and that emergency contact info is filled out)
- Eric intros ps1 and present board members and area hosts
- New visitors and members intro themselves
- Bry tells us that to see announcements, look at the calendar
- She says meetings are going to be different- since we have orientation, we'll do less intro of ps1, and more specific stuff regarding ps1 biz
- Bry and Jesse announce Bounty Board of jobs that need doing around the space
- some jobs are just for the betterment of the space
- some jobs have membership points
- Also we're starting a weekly who's being awesome in the space thread on the forum
- Bry shows everyone Trello: https://trello.com/pumpingstationone
- it's a giant cooperative task list
- you can post tasks/ comment on them / take a task over
- it's a way for all of us can see what needs to be done at the space
- "Bry's Power Hour" Will be happening at least once a month, Saturday August 10th is the first time this is happening, she wants to use our manpower to power hack the space - includes reorganizing, fixing things, making new things for the space, and of course CLEANING ALL THE THINGGGGS.
- We all talked about who's been awesome this week
- Shellie = awesome for deep cleaning the craft room all day and facilitating the new electronic knitting machine getting here
- Adrianna for working crazy hard on the shop
- Colin for putting tons and tons of work into writing up tidy space
- Shellie had a couple of
- people keep stealing her markers. so far $40 worth. Craft supplies stay in the CRAFT ROOM. NO STEALY'S!
- DO NOT USE KNITTING NEEDLES AND SEWING NEEDLES TO MIX EPOXY/RESIN/ADHESIVES- she has popsicle sticks for that purpose
Meeting End: 08:39