Meeting Notes 2013-08-27
|<< Meeting Notes 2013-08-20||2013 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2013-09-03 >>|
Meeting Begin: 08:05
- Brief overview of what PS1 is (<1min).
- Introduce the present board and area hosts.
- New members/visitors introduce themselves.
- Finance Report
- Go over the things that need doing in the shop on Trello
- Anyone have an event or thing to announce? Now's the time, 1 minute max each.
- Who has been awesome? Call them out now.
- Any questions?
- Application for credit with Chase
- We needed 28 people to meet quorum
- Proxy votes were
- 29 yes
- 2 no
- 0 present
- In Person Voting
- 8 Yes
- 1 no
- 2 present
- We met quorum with 32 votes.
- The vote passed with:
- 27 yes votes
- 3 no votes
- 2 present votes
Tours for Visitors
- Adam will give official tour (make sure liability forms have been signed and that emergency contact info is filled out)
- Visitors/new members introduce themselves
- Steve handed out paper copies of
- Everett announced that he is running a bike repair worksop at ps1 every other wednesday starting on September 4th at 7pm
- Will announces analog game night this Saturday at 7pm ( and every other Saturday after that)
- Shellie asked for people participating in Artist's month to email her images ASAP so she can make a poster and other PR material
- Hailey announced that lockpicking's monthly meeting will be next Wednesday at 8pm
- We conducted the vote, which passed
Meeting End: 08:28