Meeting Notes 2013-11-26
|<< Meeting Notes 2013-11-19||2013 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2013-12-03 >>|
Meeting Begin: 8:05pm
- Intro PS1 and what we're about
- let new members and visitors intro themselves
- go over things that need doing around the space
- call out awesomeness
- Brief overview of what PS1 is (<1min).
- Introduce the present board and area hosts.
- New members/visitors introduce themselves.
- Go over the things that need doing on Trello. This place works because it's a community, so help out!
- Anyone have an event or thing to announce? Now's the time, 1 minute max each.
- Who has been awesome? Call them out now.
Tours for Visitors
- Adam will give official tour (make sure liability forms have been signed and that emergency contact info is filled out)
- Meeting begins.
- Bry introduces board and area hosts.
- Introduction of new members.
- Call out awesome members.
- Kevin put closers in, which helps for fire code.
- Bart Dring and Ed and Tucker and Z and mill crew for mill!
- Fitter Dave for helping order the hot metals area.
- Skilton and Kevin for sink setup.
- Announced events
- December 9th-15th will be Computer Science Education week. 3M kids signed up worldwide; Jay will be working with a number of Chicago events for Hour of Code. Speak to him for more information.
- Bry will be running a LAN party on Friday, 4:00pm to midnight.
- Ryan will be giving SEM certification Wednesday, 7:00-10:00pm. Show up if you're interested at all in using the SEM, if you have a use or not.
- Elections are coming. Nominate people and yourself. Elections are January 21st.
- Meeting adjourned.
- Adam gives a tour.
Meeting End: 08:22 PM