Meeting Notes 2013-12-03
|<< Meeting Notes 2013-11-26||2013 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2013-12-10 >>|
Meeting Begin: 8:17pm
- Intro PS1 and what we're about
- let new members and visitors intro themselves
- go over things that need doing around the space
- call out awesomeness
- Brief overview of what PS1 is (<1min).
- Introduce the present board and area hosts.
- New members/visitors introduce themselves.
- Go over the things that need doing on Trello. This place works because it's a community, so help out!
- Anyone have an event or thing to announce? Now's the time, 1 minute max each.
- Who has been awesome? Call them out now.
Tours for Visitors
- Adam will give official tour (make sure liability forms have been signed and that emergency contact info is filled out)
- Eric begins meeting.
- New members introduce themselves.
- Eric introduces board and area hosts.
- Things need doing.
- Exit signs with battery backup need to be fixed.
- Hef proposes a vote for reimbursement for shipping and handling for the water filter that he purchased.
- Bry, Eric, and Jesse guilt about taking out the trash. The trash announcements will stop when people take it out.
- Derek announces the 3d printer vote.
- Ryan Pierce wants to crowd fund a LN2 Dewar. Contact him to contribute.
- Will announces Analog Game Night.
- Toba announces that Beer Church will happen at noon on Sunday. Gingerbread beer.
- Jesse announces that, next Sunday at noon, she will be doing the second session of the CNC knitting workshop. She'll be starting the second group soon. Contact her if you'd like to participate.
- Jerry will be running a class at 2:00pm on complex numbers and A/C circuits on the 15th of December.
- Tucker and Bart are awesome for the mill.
- Mike Skilton and Kevin for electrical above and beyond.
- Bry and co are awesome for working on financing.
Meeting End: 08:33 PM