Meeting Notes 2014-02-04
|<< Meeting Notes 2014-01-28||2014 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2014-02-11 >>|
Meeting Begin: 20:04
- Intro PS1 and what we're about
- let new members and visitors intro themselves
- go over things that need doing around the space
- Brief overview of what PS1 is (<1min).
- Introduce the present board and area hosts.
- New members/visitors introduce themselves.
- Z talks about cube sats. Adler planetarium is looking for contributors. Director of the program is going to come in and talk next Tuesday.
- A. Catherine Noon has Artists Way Saturday at 4pm.
- Next Tuesday is 300 Seconds of Fame! 5 minutes to talk about a subject of your choosing.
- Next Monday is Electronics Office Hours.
- Saturday at 6pm is Writing Prompt Circle.
- Next Wednesday is the monthly meeting of TOOOL. Come out and pick some locks!
- Avon walk for breast cancer.
Tours for Visitors
- Someone will give official tour (make sure liability forms have been signed and that emergency contact info is filled out)
- Bry introduces herself and calls meeting to order.
- Introduces present board members and area hosts
- Everett's title causes Bry to hesitate.
- New members introduce themselves
- Who's been awesome?
- Jason, a new member, updated many of our tools to the new label style!
- Jason/Nuttish did a shitload of work cleaning the shop and renovating one of our worktables.
- Nathan Ellis broke something and then fixed it.
- Brian broke a router and then fixed it!
- Allen Larson spent some time figuring out why the laser computer sucks.
- New members sent on tour.
- Bry announces Hot Metals Electrical vote, members vote.
Meeting end: 20:20