Meeting Notes 2014-02-11
|<< Meeting Notes 2014-02-04||2014 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2014-02-18 >>|
Meeting Begin: 20:18
- Intro PS1 and what we're about
- let new members and visitors intro themselves
- go over things that need doing around the space
- Brief overview of what PS1 is (<1min).
- Introduce the present board and area hosts.
- New members/visitors introduce themselves.
- Rhonda talks about starting a hackerspace in Oak Park
- Python office hours this Wednesday 7-9pm. Come write some python.
Tours for Visitors
- Someone will give official tour (make sure liability forms have been signed and that emergency contact info is filled out)
- Bry introduces herself and calls meeting to order.
- Bry demands a cookie.
- Introduces board members.
- Toba is looking particularly shifty tonight.
- Visitors and new members introduce themselves
- Who's been awesome?
- Skilton (predictably) for running power in hot metals. Kevin and Ryan helped!
- Bry talks about how often she takes out garbage. Calls for a volunteer to empty the garbage.
- Take out the trash, folks! Don't overfill the dumpster, though, we'll get a ticket.
- Steve leaves with a tour
- Ken from Adler Planetarium talks about cube sat project.
- Open source, democratic space mission.
- Call for project members.
Meeting end: 20:37