Meeting Notes 2014-04-08
|<< Meeting Notes 2014-04-01||2014 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2014-04-15 >>|
Meeting Begin: 20:00
- Intro PS1 and what we're about
- let new members and visitors intro themselves
- go over things that need doing around the space
- Awesome callouts
- Brief overview of what PS1 is (<1min).
- Introduce the present board and area hosts.
- New members/visitors introduce themselves.
- Game night this Saturday. Come play some board games.
- The birthday party is not this weekend. If you want to party, feel free, but it won't be official. Look for the announcement soon!
- 2014 Budget Vote is officially announced. We will vote on April 15th.
- Crypto-party 2: The provably secure boogaloo is Saturday at SSH:C at 2pm.
Tours for Visitors
- Someone will give official tour (make sure liability forms have been signed and that emergency contact info is filled out)
- Quorum: 28
- Large Format CNC Router Proposal
- For: 32
- Against: 4
- Present: 8
- Donate points to SSH:C
- For: 34
- Against: 1
- Present: 6
- Bry opens meeting and introduces board members and area hosts
- New members - Quiz time!
- Chris found out about us through a member - he's a programmer, professionally. Wants to do some woodworking
- Bandit, the one armed bandit. Too many puns (Hef, I hope you're keeping track - he was, Bandit, you've got 3 left). He's visiting us from Quelab. Embedded systems, robots, machining.
- Bry dances while Jerry talks
- Guilting! We need a custom rubber stamp. Will has graciously volunteered befored the task was fully described.
- There's someone who wants their hackerspace passport stamped. Someone from France is here!
- Awesome callouts!
- Dean is, at this very moment, working on installing the DRO for our Bridgeport.
- Someone organized the circuit bending symposium - thanks!
- Derek failed at printing something for Ste
- Will threw the international tabletop event thing. Thanks!
- New folks sent out for tour.
Meeting end: 20:30