Meeting Notes 2014-10-14
|<< Meeting Notes 2014-10-07||2014 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2014-10-21 >>|
- Intro PS1 and what we're about
- Tell Triano to shut up.
- let new members and visitors intro themselves
- pick 2 random people to introduce themselves
- go over things that need doing around the space
- Awesome callouts
- Brief overview of what PS1 is (<1min).
- New members/visitors introduce themselves.
- Introduce the board and area hosts.
- Tomorrow is Bike Night! Fix a bike or something. Be a rebel and build a car.
- Thursday is SIGBOT. Build a robot. Be a rebel and build an animal. Justin is going to show off a robot simulator and programming.
- November 1st is the Halloween party. At PS:1 There will be beer and food, a costume contest. 8pm sharp, latecomers welcome!
- Locktoberfest is Saturday (The 18th!)
- The board has created 'Authorizor' volunteer positions - to apply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jesse is soldering knitted circuit boards all over the place. She would like some assistance soldering things to knitted circuit boards! She'll be around this week, find her if you want to help. She might also need a thing ShopBotted! She's here till it's done!
- Derek is still talking
- Everett thinks I'm writing insulting things about him.
- Everett opens meeting at 20:04
- Talks about PS:1 for a while.
- Shut up, Triano
- Everett rocks at talking
- New folks
- Rob found out about us on the internet. He makes things out of wood.
- Javier found out about us through a google search. He makes PVC furniture.
- He is not yet a member of the Blue Man Group
- Peter heard about us from a google search (When did we get on the google!?) - he likes to work on software and hardware. Hoping to get into embedded computer.
- Don't scooter in the rain.
- Duby(I probably spelled that wrong) has heard about us for a while - he only recently decided to join because someone told him to.
- Everett introduces board members and area hosts
- Awesome Callouts
- Everett and Derek kinda helped Triano out maybe
- Everett cleaned up welding tables (Tom says he sucks)
- Khoi is building something really cool (I think it might be a cyborg).
- Will's giving a tour.
- Meeting ends at 20:17