Meeting Notes 2015-02-10
|<< Meeting Notes 2015-02-03||2015 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2015-02-17 >>|
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about.
- Let new members and visitors intro themselves.
- Pick 2 random people to introduce themselves.
- Go over things that need doing around the space.
- Awesome callouts.
- Votes. (None tonight.)
- Brief overview of what PS1 is (<1min).
- New members/visitors introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts.
- Hot Metals and Tool Cage Area Host positions opened. Deadline for applications is 1 week.
- Will: This Saturday at 5 PM is Tabletop Game Night.
- Sheila: Wednesday at 7 PM is Python Office Hours.
- Justin: Tonight, after member meeting and tour is 300 Seconds of Fame.
- Derek: Friday at 7:30 PM Derek will talk about Linux and OwnCloud. Limited to 5 people, see thread to RSVP.
- Friday the 13th 8 PM: Come figure out D&D 5th Edition with Bry. This is for persons experienced in gaming.
- Ryan: The Scanning Electron Microscope vacuum pump has been fixed. I will re-schedule SEM Office Hours, and will resume working with persons on projects, SEM authorizations, etc.
- Doorman Dave: Will run impromptu hot metals office hours.
- 10 new people introduced themselves. 2 mostly new persons re-introduced themselves.
- 2 current members introduced themselves.
- Need help filing liability waivers.
- Awesome callouts:
- Triano called out a list of people who helped with the woodshop / dust collection / work table buildout.
- Triano for organizing this project.
- Announcements made. See above.