Meeting Notes 2015-02-17
|<< Meeting Notes 2015-02-10||2015 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2015-02-24 >>|
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about.
- Let new members and visitors intro themselves.
- Pick 2 random people to introduce themselves.
- Go over things that need doing around the space.
- Awesome callouts.
- Votes. (None tonight.)
- Brief overview of what PS1 is (<1min).
- New members/visitors introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts.
- SIGBOT - Thursday at 7 PM. Build a 'bot, bring a 'bot.
- IRC channel: Useful to determine if anyone is co-working at the space.
- New Area Hosts appointed:
- Ron Olson is the new Hot Metals Area Host.
- Michelle Deleon is the new Tool Cage Area Host.
- Announcing applications for Wood Shop Volunteer Authorizer position.
- None tonight.
- Authorization Policy - available for comment on the wiki for another week.
- Server hardware vote - Doorman Dave needs people to help research hardware specs, costs, etc. Please contact him if you are interested in helping.
- 5 new people introduced themselves. 1 returning founding member introduced himself.
- 2 current members introduced themselves.
- A member brought a Mardi Gras cake and needs help from the membership in eating it.
- Doorman Dave needs help valuing equipment for insurance purposes.
- Awesome callouts:
- Whoever has been taking care of the tool cage for the past month!
- Justin and Everett for painting the walls in the lounge.
- All 10 people who applied to 2 Area Host positions.
- Derek for giving a cool Linux talk.
- Doorman Dave for clearing out the fire lane.
- Hef for handling RT tickets.
- Announcements made. See above.