Meeting Notes 2015-02-24
|<< Meeting Notes 2015-02-10||2015 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2015-03-03 >>|
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about.
- Let new members and visitors intro themselves.
- Pick 2 random people to introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts
- Go over things that need doing around the space.
- Awesome callouts.
- Votes. (None tonight.)
- Brief overview of what PS1 is (<1min).
- New members/visitors introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts.
- Hackaday showing up Wednesday, 6-9 PM.
- Sunday, 5 PM movie night: Citizenfour
- Saturday, 5 PM, analog game night.
- Friday, March 20, 7 PM, Rat Patrol bicycle club having a St. Ratrick's Day event. Fundraiser for a bike drive.
- Announcing applications for Wood Shop Volunteer Authorizer position. Closes in 2 weeks.
- Vote: Authorization Policy. Vote to take place in 1 week.
- SEM Office Hours and authorization classes will be forthcoming.
- None tonight.
- Authorization Policy
- Server hardware vote - Doorman Dave needs people to help research hardware specs, costs, etc. Please contact him if you are interested in helping.
- 9 new people introduced themselves. 2 mostly new people introduced themselves.
- 2 current members introduced themselves.
- Saturday, need people to help install drywall in the lounge.
- Doorman Dave needs help valuing equipment for insurance purposes.
- Doorman Dave needs help researching the server hardware vote.
- Awesome callouts:
- Justin for organizing drywall.
- Dean fixed the 3 phase plug on the Doall.
- Ron for his former service as Wood Shop Authorizer.
- Announcements made. See above.