Meeting Notes 2015-03-17
|<< Meeting Notes 2015-03-10||2015 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2015-03-24 >>|
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about.
- Let new members and visitors intro themselves.
- Pick 2 random people to introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts
- Go over things that need doing around the space.
- Awesome callouts.
- Brief overview of what PS1 is (<1min).
- New members/visitors introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts.
- Thursday, March 19, 7 PM: SIGBOT Robotics Interest Group
- Friday, March 20, 8 PM onward: Rat Patrol Bike Prom
- Saturday, March 21, 2 PM: Linux User Group in Electronics lab
- Saturday, March 21, 5-7 PM: PS:YUM is having a potluck social in the Kitchen
- Sunday, March 22, 4 PM: New Member Orientation.
- April 17-19: Lake FX Expo - Possibility of having a PS:One booth, and on the 19th there may be a possibility to have a table for members to sell things. Contact Ray Doeksen.
- Looking for donations to host 1971 documentary movie with a speaker. This would likely be held in late April. Talk to Jenny Tong.
- Hot Metals volunteer authorizer position open. Applications due next Tuesday.
- Current Votes: None
- Vote to Refresh PS:One Server Hardware announced. Language likely to be locked in next week.
- 5 new people introduced themselves.
- 2 current members introduced themselves. (Skipped?)
- PLEASE EMPTY THE DUST COLLECTOR on a regular basis.
- Enclosure for the TAZ - Will
- Awesome callouts:
- Justin for code review.
- Triano for volunteering to make a door sign.
- Everyone painting the lounge.
- Announcements made. See above.