Meeting Notes 2015-03-24
|<< Meeting Notes 2015-03-17||2015 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2015-03-31 >>|
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about.
- Let new members and visitors intro themselves.
- Pick 2 random people to introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts
- Go over things that need doing around the space.
- Awesome callouts.
- Brief overview of what PS1 is (<1min).
- New members/visitors introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts.
- Wednesday, March 25, 7 PM - Python Office Hours
- Saturday, March 28, 5 PM Analog Game Night
- Sunday, March 29, 5 PM - Math Office Hours
- Tuesday, March 31, Following Member Meeting -
- Sunday, April 19, - 5 PM - 1971 movie screening, including Q&A with the son of one of the original participants
- Vote to Refresh PS:One Server Hardware - to be voted on Tuesday, March 31.
- We received 23 applications for 3 Volunteer Authorizer positions.
- Wood Shop Volunteer Authorizer - appointed Eric Beauchamp (filling an empty position)
- Hot Metals Volunteer Authorizer - appointed Simon Cygielski a (who will replace Jabu Dawdu who is stepping down)
- Cold Metals Volunteer Authorizer - appointed Gedi Jakovickas (who will work alongside Todd Allen)
- Current Votes: None
- Vote to Refresh PS:One Server Hardware language locked down. Vote is scheduled for Tuesday, March 31.
- 9 new people introduced themselves.
- 2 current members introduced themselves.
- Please check the dust collector and empty it! We will need to get clear plastic bags, and install clear acrylic so people can see when it is full.
- Improving CAT5 drop for Electronics Lab.
- Awesome callouts:
- Eric Beauchamp - for buying sweet racks for the wood shop
- Andrew Camardella - for implementing log storage in the wood shop
- Arturo - for getting a spice rack / bookshelf / tool shelf / magnetic art board for the kitchen, and hosting a potluck.
- Bioguy - for showing up with interesting things
- Jabu Dawda - for his service as Hot Metals Volunteer Authorizer
- Announcements made. See above.