Meeting Notes 2015-04-07
|<< Meeting Notes 2015-03-31||2015 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2015-04-14 >>|
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about.
- Let new members and visitors intro themselves.
- Pick 2 random people to introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts
- Go over things that need doing around the space.
- Awesome callouts.
- Brief overview of what PS1 is (<1min).
- New members/visitors introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts.
- Friday, April 10, 7 PM: Prep night in the Lounge for International Tabletop Day
- Friday, April 10, 7 PM: D&D 5th Edition game, Electronics Lab
- Saturday, April 11, Noon onwards: International Tabletop (Gaming) Day
- Monday, April 13, 7 PM: NERP. Topic: FCC approval for inventors.
- Tuesday, April 14, PS:One Birthday Cake! It is not a lie.
- Wednesday, April 15, PS:One Birthday
- Elizabeth announced her new job as Assistant Director of Fab Lab and Design at the Chicago Innovation Exchange.
- Upcoming vote: Anvil
- Current Votes: None
- Vote to buy an anvil - April 14, 2015
- 2 new people introduced themselves.
- 2 current members introduced themselves.
- Please check the wood shop dust collector! We now have liners for them.
- Please empty the garbage! There are liners in the space. If the garbage is above the top of the can, you have no excuse!
- Dumpster is now in the loading dock. Landlord's staff will take care of letting Waste Management in on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Do not over-fill the dumpster!
- Awesome callouts:
- Justin for code reviews.
- Ray and Jason for fixing the laser cutter.
- Announcements made. See above.