Meeting Notes 2015-04-14
|<< Meeting Notes 2015-04-07||2015 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2015-04-21 >>|
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about.
- Let new members and visitors intro themselves.
- Pick 2 random people to introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts
- Go over things that need doing around the space.
- Awesome callouts.
- Brief overview of what PS1 is (<1min).
- New members/visitors introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts.
- Tonight, following the meeting and tour: 300 Seconds of Fame
- Wednesday, April 15, 7 PM: Bicycle Repair Night
- Thursday, April 16, 7 PM: SIGBOT (Special Interest Group for Robotics)
- Friday, April 17, 7:30 PM: German White Wines
- Saturday, April 18, 5 PM: Kitchen Social
- Sunday, April 19, 5 PM: Movie Night: 1971. Following the movie, the son of one of the original persons involved will speak.
- Train the Trainer CNC Office Hours. ShapeOko. Bring an example of something you've made on the ShapeOko.
- May 2: North Side Mini Maker Faire. There will be a Dumb Robots competition, run by Justin.
- May 15-17: House Khepru Gather, Energy Working Conference, for people interested in energy working, etc. Cleveland, OH.
- Current Votes:
- Vote to buy an anvil
- Yea: 17 (in person) + 28 (online) = 45
- Nay: 0 (in person) + 0 (online) = 0
- Present: 2 (in person) + 5 (online) = 7
- Quorum: 38
- Result: Passed
- Vote to buy an anvil
- Upcoming: None.
- 5 new people introduced themselves.
- 2 current members introduced themselves.
- Please check the wood shop dust collector! We now have liners for them.
- Please empty the garbage! There are liners in the safe in the lounge. If the garbage is above the top of the can, you have no excuse!
- Dumpster is now in the loading dock. Landlord's staff will take care of letting Waste Management in on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Do not over-fill the dumpster!
- Lyn needs help filing liability releases.
- Volunteers needed to clean up for the PS:One Anniversary Party.
- Please be mindful of wood storage, don't lean sheets against shelves, etc. Obey the Tidy Space!
- Awesome callouts:
- Ed, Dean, Ryan, Ron, Mike for getting the CNC Bridgeport moving
- Bry for getting the cake (which was not a lie)
- Bry for doing tours, and Bry and Will for hosting games on Saturday
- Jason for a doing a whole boatload of laser maintenance
- Whoever stocked the fridge with PBR
- Todd who machined a part on the lathe to fix the broken chop saw
- Announcements made. See above.