Meeting Notes 2015-04-21
|<< Meeting Notes 2015-04-14||2015 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2015-04-28 >>|
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about.
- Let new members and visitors intro themselves.
- Pick 2 random people to introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts
- Go over things that need doing around the space.
- Awesome callouts.
- Brief overview of what PS1 is (<1min).
- New members/visitors introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts.
- Due to insurance policy requirements, we have enacted policies on:
- Animals are prohibited except events.
- Alcohol consumption needs to cease between 2 AM and 9 AM.
- The Board of Directors reserves the right to cancel or modify events.
- We need to install security cameras to cover the entrances and loading dock to comply with insurance requirements.
- We will be sending an e-mail to all members about this.
- Wednesday, April 22, 7 PM: Python Office Hours.
- Saturday, April 25, 11 AM: Preparing electronics kits for Maker Faire. Help is needed!
- Saturday, April 25, 5 PM: Analog Game Night.
- Sunday, April 26, 12 PM: Beer Church Lark Dord Day. We will be brewing an insane Russian Imperial Stout.
- Saturday, May 2: Help needed at the Maker Faire at Carl Schurz High School.
- Saturday, May 2: Crappy Robot Competition.
- Justin has created a Facilities Queue so that tickets for tasks can be tracked in the space. In rt.pumpingstationone.org you can directly create a ticket in the Facilities queue. Justin will look at it. Alternately, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort it out.
- Current Votes: None
- Upcoming: None
- 10 new people introduced themselves.
- 2 current members introduced themselves.
- Please check the wood shop dust collector! We now have liners for them.
- We need signs in the wood shop to connect sanders to dust collection. Be mindful of your particulates.
- We are out of ear protection. Mailing email@example.com is the best way to get things ordered.
- Please be mindful of the fire lane.
- Please empty the garbage! There are liners in the space. If the garbage is above the top of the can, you have no excuse!
- Awesome callouts:
- Colorado Rob and Ron Bean for collaborating with testing ham radios that appeared in the space.
- Announcements made. See above.