Meeting Notes 2015-06-09
|<< Meeting Notes 2015-06-02||2015 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2015-06-16 >>|
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about.
- Let new members and visitors intro themselves.
- Pick 2 random people to introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts
- Go over things that need doing around the space.
- Awesome callouts.
- Tell me about What You Hack
- Brief overview of what PS1 is (<1min).
- New members/visitors introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts.
- To Do
- 300 Seconds of Fame - after tonight's meeting.
- Wednesday, June 10, 7 PM - Bike Night
- Wednesday, June 10, 7 PM - Scanning Electron Microscope Office Hours
- Thursday, June 11, 8:30 PM - Arts and Crafts Office Hours
- Friday, June 12, 7 PM - D&D 5th Edition (contact Justin)
- Saturday, June 15, 6 PM - Fury Theatre free production of A Winter's Tale, at Indian Boundary Park on West Lunt
- Sunday, June 16, 1 PM - Fury Theatre free production of A Winter's Tale, at Indian Boundary Park on West Lunt
- Vote to Upgrade Our Planer announced.
- Vote to Sponsor Detroit Makerfaire Noisemakers announced.
- Ray Doeksen looking for events, and people wanting to be run as featured makers, as a maker newsletter
- Current Votes None
- Upcoming Votes:
- 9 new people introduced themselves.
- [Skipped] 2 current members introduced themselves.
- Derek needs help with Simon game kit
- Bulletin board for tasks needs to be mounted in the lounge
- Projector screen in lounge needs to be replaced
- Light bulb tubes need replacement
- Awesome callouts:
- Bart who helped a new member troubleshoot a 3D printer.
- CNC Bridgeport people (Dean, Ryan, Todd, Ed, Maria, more) for making the machine working
- Vagrant (software package) for being awesome
- Richard, new member, for obtaining knitting machine repair parts from Morocco
- A whole lot of people for answering programming questions
- Fitterdave for coming back and being awesome
- Hacking projects in progress: [Skipped]
- Announcements made. See above.