Meeting Notes 2015-06-30
|<< Meeting Notes 2015-06-23||2015 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2015-07-07 >>|
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about.
- Let new members and visitors intro themselves.
- Pick 2 random people to introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts
- Go over things that need doing around the space.
- Awesome callouts.
- Tell me about What You Hack
- Brief overview of what PS1 is (<1min).
- New members/visitors introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts.
- To Do
- In minutes
- Upcoming Votes - None
- 6 new people introduced themselves. Welcome new people!
- Introduce board and volunteers.
- To Do Tasks:
- Vaccum after you're done using the wood shop!
- Please lower the SawStop blade, and sweep the table off so it doesn't rust.
- Hot metal shop belt sander was loose, needs a new belt.
- Kitchen garbage is overflowing and getting gross. Please empty it!
- Awesome callouts
- Hef for painting the white board.
- Mohammed for putting up the Get It Done sign.
- Dean spending 8 days getting stuff from the auction.
- Greg for putting a Beer Church logo on the front of the bar.
- Trygve for cleaning up dishes in the kitchen.
- Will Garza for cleaning up the kitchen and organizing things.
- Whoever painted a really beautiful mural in the kitchen.
- What did you make:
- Shellie did a cool repair to a Waco tablet
- Justin hacked two robot arms to do cool stuff
- Today - Asteroid Day and Potluck Night
- Wednesday, July 1, 7 PM - Python Office Hours
- Friday, July 3, 6 PM - Tie Dye party
- July 25-26 - Detroit Maker Faire. We need volunteers to help people at our booth. We need 3 people.