Meeting Notes 2015-09-01
|<< Meeting Notes 2015-08-25||2015 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2015-09-08 >>|
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about.
- Let new members and visitors intro themselves.
- Pick 2 random people to introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts
- Go over things that need doing around the space.
- Awesome callouts.
- Tell me about What You Hack
- Brief overview of what PS1 is (<1min).
- New members/visitors introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts.
- To Do
- In minutes
- Current Votes: None
- Upcoming Votes: None
- 9 new people introduced themselves. Welcome new people!
- 2 random persons introduced themselves. [Skipped]
- Introduce board and volunteers.
- To Do Tasks:
- Fire extinguishers need to be mounted. Talk to Justin.
- PLEASE make sure the back door and loading dock door are closed if you're the last person in the space.
- Awesome Callouts:
- Derek for hacking Shellie's unhackable Mac by installing Debian
- Will for taking Shellie's office hours
- Dean for fixing the dust collector
- Everyone who participated in the cleanup
- Eric Beauchamp for picking up the new bandsaw
- Things People Hacked:
- Triano hacked the down drop to the planer so we have a 220V line for the new band saw.
- Ron is getting the new TIG welder set up.
- Shellie hacked a salad bowl.
- Carl hacked a HDMI capture device.
- Friday, September 4, 8 PM: D&D Night showing movie The Gamers
- Saturday, September 5, 7 PM: NPOO - Newbie Programmer Office Hours
- Tom is logging the IRC channel to the wiki.
- Why doesn't the back door automatically close / why does the light that indicates the door is open not work?
- Did anyone see Stephen Hawking's blog post on black holes?