Meeting Notes 2015-11-10
|<< Meeting Notes 2015-11-03||2015 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2015-11-17 >>|
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about.
- Let new members and visitors intro themselves.
- Pick 2 random people to introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts
- Go over things that need doing around the space.
- Awesome call outs
- Tell me about What You Hack
For extended discussions, we may take stack and borrow from MIBS Rules#Meeting Procedures.
Intro to PS1
Justin - Vice President officiating Bylaws#Purpose
New People (name - where did you hear about us - what do you make/hack)
- Ann - Library, 3d printer conversion
- Greg - wood working, stumbled into it
- George - cousin, Linux OS, computer
- Lincon - iphone, car , girlfriend
- Steve - wood working and anything in path, brother
- Ebenola - drawing/ learning , internet
- Alex - artist pc builder architecture programmer digital fab in architecture technology, online researching
- Yesmine (France) - online platform for makers furniture, maker movement, library
- Kim - us designer, coder, library
- Sad - synthesizer compressor, library
Board and Area Hosts
Two Random Members
- Ed - member for 5 years, NERP host, metals area, Art Institute
- Casey - wood electronics, a place to use a table saw
Things that need doing around the space
Ed - new tables have cardboard boxes that need breaking down
- Anna - getting new tables
- Ron - taping fire lane
- Erik - shelf space reorganization
What have you been hacking
- Arturo - mp3 cellphone thing cleaned and try to listen to music underwater
- Karl - presentation recorder, hdmi open source
- 300 seconds of fame tonight
- looking for 2 volunteer authorizers
- Newbie programming office hours Saturday
- Bry - D&D Crypt of the Everflame 4 7pm on Friday
- Justin - Bike Night - Wednesday 7pm in shop
- What is the best way to get help on a specific project? Put it to the mailing list, come in and work on it
- Resources that you use to build stuff online if something is missing online what would you need for makers? Create a survey. Put it on the public list. Join and put it on the member list.
Who wants to give a tour? Ron, thanks Ron!