Meeting Notes 2015-12-22
|<< Meeting Notes 2015-12-15||2015 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2015-12-29 >>|
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about.
- Let new members and visitors intro themselves.
- Pick 2 random people to introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts
- Go over things that need doing around the space.
- Awesome call outs
- Tell me about What You Hack
For extended discussions, we may take stack and borrow from MIBS Rules#Meeting Procedures.
Intro to PS1
- Jeff - new to Chicago and found PS1 Googling for hackerspace
New People (name - where did you hear about us - what do you make/hack)
Board and Area Hosts
Two Random Members
- Dean - cold-metal area host. Loves to work on machines - working on the bender
- Patrick - found us from a Make magazine article way back when - been a member going on 6 years. Power Racing and laser stuffs. Loves to make the machines that make the things
Things that need doing around the space
no outstanding items that anyone knew of
- Ron - Mike Skilton for "rekindling" support for the forge
- multiple - Andy L. - build your own guitar
- Eric - Jessie - for holding knitting office hours on Monday and it was "awesome"
What have you been hacking
- Triano - setting up router table, Home Depot (bad at cs), fence missing
- Justin - robot that shoots glitter and won a trophy, won a case of beer
- Justin - hosting Star Wars day
- Brian - Vote to buy printer cutter, next week (no quorum today)
- Will - NYE party on 12/31 @ 7p and on - pot luck
- Jenny - every 5th Tuesday there is a pot luck and 12/29 is it !
- Jenny - newbie programming canceled for the holidays
- Jenny - volunteer authorizer shoutout (machine shop) apps due the 3rd of Jan
- when is the 2016 Board member vote happening - will be announced 12/29
Who wants to give a tour? Shae volunteered to give a tour