Meeting Notes 2016-01-12
|<< Meeting Notes 2016-01-05||2016 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2016-01-19 >>|
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about.
- Let new members and visitors intro themselves.
- Pick 2 random people to introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts
- Go over things that need doing around the space.
- Awesome call outs
- Tell me about What You Hack
For extended discussions, we may take stack and borrow from MIBS Rules#Meeting Procedures.
Intro to PS1
- New People (name - where did you hear about us - what do you make/hack)
- Taylor - Meetup - Likes coding stuff
- Shelly - Read about maker spaces - Drawing and art, puppets, glass
- Claudia - Sonya (member) - Musician
- Alex - Thottcon - Computers and cameras
- Tiberius - From Alex (above) - Computers
- Ryan - From Alex (above) - Hack network equipment
Board and Area Hosts
Two Random Members
- Les - Dean - RC airplane stuff
- Sonya - Meetup - Furniture, musical equipment, sculpture
Things that need doing around the space
- Sidewalk needs to be shoveled if you happen to be here when it's snowing or after the snow stops
- Shae asks for assistance with the tool cage
- No goo down the shop sink
- No nasty stuff down the sink in the kitchen at all
- Justin and everyone else before him who have shoveled the sidewalk
- Ron for scooping goo out of the sink
What have you been hacking
- Will - Made wooden swords
- Erik - Got the double-bed knitting machine to knit
- Analog game night this Saturday from 5pm until whenever
- Board of Director elections are being held next week (1/19)
- Language for 2016 budget will be locked in next week (1/19)
- Update on expansion? The hopeful move-in date will be April or May 1st (current goal) Adding 4500 sq feet
- Any plans on the space? Surveys will be going out for what folks would like
- Do we work with other hacker spaces? We hang out and some folks are members of PS1 and others
Who wants to give a tour? Ron does! Thanks Ron.