Meeting Notes 2016-04-12
|<< Meeting Notes 2016-04-05||2016 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2016-04-19 >>|
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts
- Pick 2 random people to introduce themselves.
- Let new members and visitors intro themselves.
- Go over things that need doing around the space.
- Awesome call outs
- Tell me about What You Hack
For extended discussions, we may take stack and borrow from MIBS Rules#Meeting Procedures.
Intro to PS1
New People (name - where did you hear about us - what do you make/hack)
- Carl - tinker - cnc day job - looking
- Adam - developer - making things, blacksmithing
- Lawrence - sql by day auto mechanic by night - learn thing
- Shaun - online - muscle car maker, metal working and some other stuff
Two Random Members
- Carl video stuff, business,
- Anna 2009, student of Art Institute, 2011 joined after pleading for money, lots of different things, woodworking and machining
Board and Area Hosts
Things that need doing around the space
- Andrew - clean up the kitchen because we have ants, ant farm won't be ticketed
- Justin - clean up after yourself around the space, dust collector bin
- Andrew - tell someone/the list when something breaks
- In the bathroom closest to the safe the faucets don't work -
- Sonia - finish each others sentences
- Carl - pretend that you are a speaker and speak into the mic
- Peter -
- Andrew - Ron started fixing the front door with events and
- Everett - Ron - taking gas to Gasco
- Jennie - Greg painted kitchen wall
- Jay - Andrew fixing the shopbot
- Andriana - Greg - samuri painting, Octopi reciting Pi
- Carl - Justin for holding mic
- Sonia - Tom - showing her some stuff in metal
What have you been hacking
- Shelly - marbles
- Peter - made a standing desk
- Greg - powered up battle bot in loading dock
- Greg - thanks for the buckets
- Andrew - plastic nails for shopbot, parts for laser on order (arrival ~tomorrow)
- Shelly - Sat. April 16 at 11am Gardening by bucket
- Andrew - Autodesk Fusion meetup Wed. April 13th at 7pm in electronics area
- Justin - 300 seconds of fame after the member meeting
- Jay - New member orientation on Sun. April 24th at 4pm
- Dubi - dockers - software/linux does anyone know about it? Not clothes. Sheila might know.
- Lawrence - how do I signup? Justin go to our webpage and use the buttons to signup.
- Lawrence - supplies, who does the stocking. He has a source. Ed/Justin/Andrew - Talk to the area host.
- Justin - who brought in the digitizer in the lounge? Andrew
- Josh - Who does Tier 1 authorization? Justin - Michael Patton Sunday April 17th at 12pm
- Adriana - Recruit people for new member engagement committee. Anna - use google groups. Jay - pick a day and stick with it.
- Will disappears >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
- Lawrence - what is the breakdown of meat eaters and vegetarians and vegans
- Peter - does anyone have a paper towel?
Who wants to give a tour? Will - Thanks for giving the tour Will!