Meeting Notes 2016-08-16
|<< Meeting Notes 2016-08-09||2016 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2016-08-23 >>|
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about.
- Let new members and visitors intro themselves.
- Pick 2 random people to introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts
- Go over things that need doing around the space.
- Awesome call outs
- Tell me about What You Hack
For extended discussions, we may take stack and borrow from MIBS Rules#Meeting Procedures.
Intro to PS1
New People (name - where did you hear about us - what do you make/hack)
Two Random Members
Board and Area Hosts
Things that need doing around the space
- Help with the move! Check the google groups and the whiteboard in the
- Remove your stuff from the shelves that are going away
- Everybody who worked on the new space
- Andrew for organizing everybody on Sunday
- Doug for bringing in salsa
- Gerald for making Broffles (Brownie Waffles)
- Shelly for sharing the game she illustrated
- Will for an awesome game night
- Michael and everybody else who helped move the new
What have you been hacking
- Lyn quashed the spirit of Christmas from her washing machine and fixed her glasses
- Justin put together a Frankenphone from several broken pieces
- Niko has been working on his car
- Simon's computer crashed here, so the notes before this point are half remembered
- Ron is going to be out of town until next Monday, so if you need metals supplies, let him know, but there might be a lag
- August 30 is the 5th Tuesday, so we're having a potluck. Bring and eat something at the member meeting!
- Divine is looking for Doorman Dave to see if he can contribute to the server
- Contact CTO@pumpingstationone.org
- Woodshed Authorizations - 7 pm on Monday, as per norm
- SIGBOT is canceled this week/month
- Tomorrow is Cable Access Jam Office Hours - come play instruments with us, all skill levels (or no skill!) welcome
- Bike Clinic - Wednesday, 8 pm - come work on bikes
- Fusion 360 Meetup - Wednesday, 6-10 pm - work on patching etc. RSVP on Meetup page.
- RFID Hackery - let's get the RFID tags on the doors working! Saturday, 3 pm
Uh Oh Again
- And then there was a second crash, so again everything before this point is reconstructed from memory
Who wants to give a tour?
- Thanks Ron!