Meeting Notes 2016-10-18
|<< Meeting Notes 2016-10-11||2016 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2016-10-25 >>|
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about.
- Let new members and visitors intro themselves.
- Pick 2 random people to introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts
- Go over things that need doing around the space.
- Awesome call outs
- Tell me about What You Hack
For extended discussions, we may take stack and borrow from MIBS Rules#Meeting Procedures.
Intro to PS1
Open House held separately
New People (name - where did you hear about us - what do you make/hack)
Two Random Members
Board and Area Hosts
Things that need doing around the space
- Organize musical instruments currently in Lounge 2.0
- Help with space expansion construction
- Sawzall all the wood to get into dumpster
- 90s instructional video - Jennie volunteered, possibly make one for CAJOO too
- Shelly - Making the awesome pre-Halloween, Halloween Party Poster
- Jason - Fixing Laser
- Andrew and helper, disassemble existing radiator pipe
- Justin - Doing dishes
- Ken - Organizing 24hr build out
What have you been hacking
- Jennie - DIY Fire tornados
- Will - Paper craft mask, using fiber glass resin
- Brian - Clock Art Piece, needs Xbox 360 power supplies
- Dubi - See faces on images, using leaflet JS
- Matt - Made twitter bot
- Shelly - more dragon pictures
- Aushra - Casted a cicada
- Daniel - External blog post on Weather Monitor
- Sky - Costume for Halloween, Robot, mask 3D model
- Ken - Sunday, build out, noon to six
- Brian - Soap making class, Amazon - smile program
- Ed - Nerp, next Monday David Conroy crt labs, open source sensor for RaspPI. Some guy will talk about kickstarter project.
- Will - Saturday Game night, 5 o'clock
- Lyn - Pre-Halloween, Halloween Party, October 30th, starts at 1.
- Shelly, no kitchen hours this Friday
- Jennie - CAJOO, Wednesday
- Justin - Python office hours, Wednesday
- Matt - shop bot auth part one
- Shellie - hockey team up one lost one
Dubi - Control something that uses (motor) 12 volts with rasp pi, what is the load?
Small Metals Budget Yay - 17 in favor in person Combined with proxy, 50 votes in favor, one present
Kitchen Renovation Yay - 16 in favor in person Combined with proxy, 46 votes in favor, one against, four present
Who wants to give a tour?