Meeting Notes 2017-02-28
|<< Meeting Notes 2017-02-21||2017 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2017-03-07 >>|
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about.
- Let new members and visitors intro themselves.
- Pick 2 random people to introduce themselves.
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts
- Go over things that need doing around the space.
- Awesome call outs
- Tell me about What You Hack
For extended discussions, we may take stack and borrow from MIBS Rules#Meeting Procedures.
Intro to PS1
New People (name - where did you hear about us - what do you make/hack)
- Jon - referred by Colin C. - woodworking, mostly drum and percussion related, currently working on a drum riser, also does cymbal repair
Board and Area Hosts
- Andrew - President
- Jonathan - CTO
- Ed - Director at Large
- Ron - Hot Metals Area Host
- Erik - General Area Host
- Lyn - Wild Events
- Anna - Electronics Area Host
- Bryan (Gleason), Andrew, and Abel for drive-by help in moving heavy shit in the machine shop on Sunday.
- Eric drove Ron's box of curtains back to his place
- Erik for making cool doorbell
- Everybody who took notes for Simon these past weeks
- Will for hosting awesome game night on Saturday
- Eric and everybody who helped out with the woodshop work on Sunday
What have you been hacking
- Will made a paper monster
- Sky made a sweet light-up mask
- Lyn made a pouch for hearing aid batteries
- Erik rewired our doorbell
- Mini-movie festival - AKA YouTube party
- Soft-serve ice cream will not be served, but we will watch the squatty potty
- CNC Area Host applications are open until March 5
- Votes next week!
- TOOOL - pick locks tomorrow at 8pm
- Maker Faire planning meeting Wednesday at 7 - plan the PS:One presence at Maker Faire
- If you want to show your stuff at the PS:One booth or come help out, let
- Bike Clinic - Wednesday at 8pm
- Fusion 360 User Group - CAM class by Adam - 8pm on Wednesday
- If you have a physical key to any of the doors in the space, please let Erik know
- 3D Scanning Club - Thursday, March 9, 5:45-7:00
Things that need doing around the space
- Help Eric finish the woodshop
- Clean the bathroom sinks if they are dirty
- Put your dirty dishes away
- Make a better mail slot container in the next six days so that it can be added to the new door - because in six days, the old mail container is getting attached to the new door.
- Is there going to be a vote on tool carts?
- Likely so! Maybe even next week.
Who wants to give a tour?
- Thanks Ken for giving a tour!