Meeting Notes 2017-05-30
|<< Meeting Notes 2017-01-01||2017 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2017-01-01 >>|
- 1 Agenda
- 2 Minutes
- 2.1 Area Updates
- 2.2 Events & Classes
- 2.3 Events
- 2.4 Awesome Callouts
- 2.5 General Discussion
- 2.6 What'd you make?
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about. (2 mins MAX)
- Tour leaves (new people)
- Update from the BoD about what's going
- Update from area hosts about what's going on
- 8:15pm SHARP Voting time, if a vote is taking place
- Tour returns post voting
- Introduce the Board and Area Hosts
- Other announcements
- Things that need doing around the space.
- Awesome call outs
- Let new members and visitors intro themselves, what are they interested in?
- What are you working on?
For extended discussions, we may take stack and borrow from MIBS Rules#Meeting Procedures.
- Don't store stuff in CNC. Thank you. Love, Matt.
- Z-Printer (SLA cabinet) is going to be disassembled, but isn't scrap, so don't take it,.
- Power is out.
- Breakers aren't tripped.
- Outlets that are bad are marked.
- Will likely hire an electrician. Ken is pretty busy.
- Torch kit for TIG found on Amazon for $11. Andrew bought it.
- Hot Metals will no longer be stocking TIG parts. Buy your own.
- Wax casting workshops start tomorrow night!
- Signups are on meetup.
- Would like to move equipment back to small metals, but need some more outlets.
Events & Classes
- Starts this Wednesday - check Meetup & Google Group & Ella & Aushra to join.
Building an 8 Bit CPU From Scratch Workshop
- Andrew will be teachibg a class on building CPUs. Follow the Google Group thread and/or check out https://wiki.pumpingstationone.org/Classes/Building_an_8-Bit_CPU_from_Scratch
- Wednesday, June 28 at 7:30
- Like Pi Day, but twice as much!
- Saturday. Games. Beer. Enjoyment.
- Is on Sunday.
- who spent hours last night fixing the sink - which had sprung leaks and flooded cold metals
Electronics Office Hours
- Could this be rolled into the 8 bit CPU computer class?
- Could do.
What'd you make?
Fidget spinner with purple bands
- Made by Lyn
- Made by Wes