Meeting Notes 2017-12-19
|<< Meeting Notes 2017-12-05||2017 Meetings||Meeting Notes 2017-12-26 >>|
- Intro to PS1 and what we're about. (2 mins MAX)
- Tour leaves (new people)
- Update from the BoD about what's going
- Update from area hosts about what's going on
- Other announcements, events, awesome callouts, what have you been hacking, general discussion, etc.
- 8:15pm SHARP Voting time, if a vote is taking place
Intro to PS1
- Insurance policy is good.
- Working on minors policy
- Still need to sign waiver forms!
Area Host Updates
- Working on budgets!
- Small metals - metal melter is working
- CNC - first Universal authorization is tonight
- IT group is starting up to resolve issues with the internet, map our system, keep things resilient
- New access points coming up soon.
- Talk to Andrew if you're interested in helping.
Announcements, Events, Discussion
- Brian visited a well-funded Phoenix makerspace. They do school outreach.
- Grants: Caterpillar, Honda, DCASE. Would be cool to have a working group together
- Adler Planetarium: sign up to show your work.
- January 26, 1-4pm. Talk to Ray to give a heads up.
- Woodshop work crew is getting organized for January
- Putting up reels, shelves, etc.
- Andrew made a dishrack for the kitchen
- Get your Kidde fire extinguishers replaced through the recall