Virtual NERP: Link to the Jitsi videoconference
The Jitsi Meet session will go from ~7:20pm to ~9:20pm. Changes or corrections will be posted here. Jitsi Meet is a free open source videoconferencing platform. It runs in the browser and requires no account or log in. Just click the link that will be posted at the end of this paragraph at ~7pm. (link changes around 7pm on the day of).
NERP is not exclusively Raspberry Pi, the small computer, embedded control, electronics, and general interest group at Pumping Station:One in Chicago.
- Bi-weekly, Monday, 7pm-9pm
- Meetup.com group
- Meeting #0: July 30, 2012
- Meeting #1: August 13, 2012
- Meeting #2: August 27, 2012
- Meeting #3: September 10, 2012
- Meeting #4: September 24, 2012
- Meeting #5: October 8, 2012
- Meeting #6: October 22, 2012
- Meeting #7: November 5, 2012
- Meeting #8: November 19, 2012
- Meeting #9: December 3, 2012
- Meeting #10: December 17, 2012
- Meeting #11: January 14, 2013
- Meeting #12: January 29, 2013
- Meeting #13: Feb 11, 2013
- Meeting #14: Feb 25, 2013
- Etc, etc, etc.
Raspberry Pi [This section is mainly of historical interest.]
- Raspberry Pi
- Gertboard: I/O expansion board
- Pi Box by Adafruit: clear acrylic case that Drew has shown at meeting
- design files are open source and could be made with the PS1 laser cutter.
- Adafruit's full line-up of Raspberry Pi accessories, many are available locally at Chicago Electronic Distributors
- Sanoxy HDMI to VGA converter $27 converter Drew bought on Amazon works well
- 3.5" TFT LCD: $20 composite-input display Drew has
- RCA male-male coupler: very handy for connecting composite LCDs to the Pi
- Atrix Lapdock: Cheapest way to get a portable HDMI display for the Pi
- Atrix lapdock tricks: documents how Jay has tried a super cap and a USB battery pack to buffer power to the Pi