Cubify Sense 3d Scanner
(Redirected from Sense 3D Scanner)
|Contact||CNC Area Host, or Will Garza, or Ray Doeksen|
|Where||On top of CubePro Trio 3D printer|
The 3Dsystems account is registered to the info@ email and the password can be found in the ticketing system.
Getting Started with Sense Software
- Download the sense software to your laptop (PC/Mac) - link below
- Install the software
- When prompted input registration code (taped to the side of the scanner)
- Plug in the scanner into a USB port
- Let Windows install the drivers - when complete Device Manager should show a USB Device > PrimeSense > PrimeSense Carmine 1.09
- Follow on screen instructions to begin scanning
Sense 3D Scanner (native)
- Seems to work well, simple interface
- Go into settings and select the Carmine Scanner
- Somewhat slow
- Recording wasn't starting without a little bit of start delay
- Fast with lots of options
- The scanner doesn't light up or tell you that it's on - except for a small internal red LED.
- The right and left side snap on and can pop off if you need to get inside.
- The cable feels loose but strain relief is internal to the device.