|IMPORTANT: The content of this page is outdated. If you have checked or updated this page and found the content to be suitable, please remove this notice.|
The systems group is a collection of individuals that have administrative access to PS:1 various tech based systems.
Currently, this includes:
- Sysop permissions on the wiki
- Administrative User Rights on the Windows computers
- Sudo on most of the Linux Computers
- Access the admin interface of the member's website.
- The LDAP/Active Directory System.
In general, members of the systems group should keep the systems mailing list appraised of work being done or changes to the systems at PS:1.