Temporary 2019 Area Host Budget
- Michael Skilton
- Ray Doeksen
- Cosponsors welcome
- Announced: December 24, 2018
- Language locked: December 26, 2018
- To be voted on: January 1, 2019
- Area host spending authority from the 2018 budget vote will expire at the end of 2018. Several people are working on the budget proposal for 2019, but the proposal is not yet ready for voting. This proposal is for a stop-gap funding for the area hosts until the budgets pass for next year. This authorization will expire when the forthcoming budget passes.
Accounting and planning
- Under this vote the board maintains the authority to place any conditions or restrictions on access to, and the spending of, any of these funds.
Possible restrictions might include requiring that area hosts turn in all 2018 receipts or that they submit a requested amount for inclusion in the 2019 budget.
Authorize the board to spend up to $350 for each of the following areas:
- CNC Area
- Cold Metals
- Electronics Area
- General Area
- Graphics Arts and Textiles
- Hot Metals Area
- Kitchen Area
- Small Metals Area
- Woodshop Area
The board may assign this spending authority to the area host. This spending authorization goes into effect when this vote passes and expires when the 2019 budget vote passes.
- Quorum: 44 = (36 + 100 - 6) * (1/3) = (PS1auth full members + (WA full members - WA suspect full members)) * (1/3)